Thursday 2 August 2012

Around the Corner - Pip Studio Miss Blackbirdy


These awesome plates and other tablewares are the products of Pip Studio and are called Miss Blackbirdy! These shots were taken in Selfridges but a little scout around on the interweb reveled they're available here and there, LibertiesAmara and the like also Pips own website has a variety of goodies for sale too. Although I didn't get a photo of them I especially like the black plates on the Amara site, so unusual.

Pip's real name is actually Catharina, but for the life of me I can't find out her surname... but i did find out that she has a love bird called Tjommy and he can say his own name! :-D From the write up's on her web site she sounds like an excellent designer with a wonderful work ethic and her motto is ‘Happy products for Happy People’ I urge you to have a read and look through her site. It's full of lovely looking things that will leave you wanting to own more a few, I know I want some!

Do any of you own any of these pieces? Send us a photo (in use...?) and we'll feature it on the blog.

Hope that you're all well - LTS

No comments:

Post a Comment